Sharpe Return Policy
Customers may return any product purchased from Sharpe within 30 days of initial purchase by dealing directly with Sharpe via the procedure outlined below. Sharpe will work with customer to first find a replacement product, then a store credit or finally a refund to customer’s credit card. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to return amounts that exceed you allowable return limit.
- Email email@example.com to request a return and get an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. Your order number must be included and you must provide a reason for your return request.
- Returns will not be accepted without an RGA number
- Returned product must be of current series, unused, undamaged, include all manuals and accessories and in saleable condition
- If product requires repackaging, a charge of 10% of each item’s net value or a maximum of $100 for each repackaged item, whichever is less, will be deducted from the credit value
- Units returned in an opened carton may require recertification and a retesting charge of up to $250 item.
- Shipping charges are not refundable
- Sharpe accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to items while in return transit
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges
- Products under $25 cannot be returned
If you haven't tried Sharpe Spray Guns, we hope you will soon. If you have any questions, just pick up the phone and call 1-800-SHARPE1 or jot us a note via Contact Us.
Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Form (PDF)