RAZOR HVLP Waterborne
The HVLP Waterborne gun has been optimized for waterborne or water base paint.
100% stainless steel fluid passages and stainless steel needle and nozzle. The RAZOR offers long-term affordability with ultra long life needle packing and low cost of ownership due to cost effective repair parts. Nickel-plated finish allows for easy cleaning.
3M™ PPS™ Adapter and 23 ounce plastic gravity cup included.
- HVLP technology air cap technology optimized for waterborne or water base paint
- Superior atomization for material distribution
- Ergonomic gun handle, lightweight, and low trigger pull for ultimate painter comfort
- Made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
- Fluid Tips: 1.2 mm, 1.3 mm, 1.4 mm
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" npsm (R 1/4 - 19)
- Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
- Air Consumption: 14.4 CFM at 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
- Cup Size: 23 oz (0.68 l) cup
- Weight with cup: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- Finish: Nickel
- Pattern Size: 14 in
- Warranty: 3 year
- 1.2 mm:Waterborne base coats
- 1.3 mm:Waterborne base coats
- 1.4 mm:Waterborne base coats