The best American made gun for spraying base coat and clear coat when HVLP technology is required.
The RAZOR is waterborne compatible with 100% stainless steel fluid passages and stainless steel needle and nozzle.
The RAZOR offers long-term affordability with ultra long life needle packings and low cost of ownership due
to cost effective repair parts. Nickel-plated finish allows for easy cleaning.
3M™ PPS™ Adapter and 23 ounce polished aluminum gravity cup included.
- Extremely smooth spray pattern for superior finishes
- Capable of atomizing a broad range of coatings from primer, base, to clear
- Ergonomic gun handle, lightweight, and low trigger pull for ultimate painter comfort
- Made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
- Fluid Tips: 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.3 mm, 1.4 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.7 mm
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" npsm (R 1/4 - 19)
- Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
- Air Consumption: 14.4 CFM at 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
- Cup Size: 23 oz (0.68 l) cup
- Weight with cup: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- Finish: Nickel
- Pattern Size: 14 in
- Warranty: 3 year
- 1.0 mm: Base and clear coats, light industrial, hobby, spot repair
- 1.2 mm: Base coat, high solid clear coat, waterborne base coat, single stage
- 1.3 mm: Base and clear coats, waterborne base coat, high solid, single stage
- 1.4 mm: Base and clear coats, single stage, sealers, low solid clear
- 1.5 mm: Base and clear coats, sealers, enamels, medium to high viscosity
- 1.7 mm: Base and clear coats, primer, high viscosity